Our Mission / Vision
The mission of The Concept School is to transform the lives of middle and high school students who learn differently by creating a safe, intimate, educational environment where every student is welcomed, accepted, and becomes their authentic self.
To provide successful educational experiences by rigorously crafting individualized learning while supporting students and their families in ways that ensure each student will grow their self-confidence and capacity to transition successfully to life after graduation.
- Providing a safe environment
- Building teacher/student rapport
- Fostering teacher/parent communication
- Educating the whole child
- Reducing stress in learning
- Customizing learning plans
- Motivating small-group work
- Modeling social skills